Friday, October 10, 2008

Cheating

I’ve been cheating…I know it wrong and I should be ashamed of myself but I’m not and I can’t find it in me to be either. What can I say I’ve tried every couple of days I cast on something new to bring back the knitting mojo but I keep coming back to her. At night I dream of a little farm house where I can raise my own sheep (and pay a very handsome well built farm boy to take care of them, I’m a Wesley Princess Bride type boy). Enough talk let me introduce you, this is Lulu:

Lulu the lady bug and I love her! I got her in May and we have slowly been becoming friends but somewhere along the way everything clicked and now I’m avoiding knitting, I’m checking out audio books from the library re-watching movies I know by heart all with hopes of spending more time with her.




Be jealous!


1 comment:

Eileen said...

Okay. I'm jealous. Happy?