Friday, August 15, 2008

I still have time

Okay so I am so far behind on my Knitting Olympics project it laughable at this point. I have I think maybe 3 inches of the back done. The thing is I was the one who said hey Thi lets do a Knitting Olympics knit along and give out prizes. The best laid plans of knitters and supper villains.

Its not like I’m not trying I just keep getting distracted. With what you say: cleaning, Dr. Horrible, and for those who know me in real life Rain. I know I should be knitting or at least watching the Olympics but I just keep surfing youtube for Rain videos and videos on spinning yarn.

Alright I can hear my friend Eileen’s voice now “Just knit it!” Okay, okay I’m going to knit or maybe I’ll just watch the last episode of Dr. Horrible one more time. The last time promise…well until tomorrow, I wouldn’t want to lie. Right?

No comments: