Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Is it too late?

Oh the Knitting Olympics what shall I do? I could go the easy route and do leg warmers which won’t be easy because I want to put a wicked cable down each side but the vest from the Knitting Man(ual) is not going well. I am right now recasting on for the third time. Now with the vest I would learn a lot of new stuff: a little two color work, seaming and putting on a hood, but the leg warmers would be cool.

Now it is true that with the leg warmers I have a better chance of finishing but it would still be a challenge? Right? In my heart I know that it’s the hoodie I should make but my head says take the easy one because it’s easy (well duh!)!

Darn it! I want this to be a challenge so it’s the hoodie so back to the swathing and pattern adjustments.

Wait where my dog? “Here Gucci wouldn’t you like a nice small dog sweater?” Now there’s and idea.

2 comments:

Eileen said...

Make the doggie sweater. In pink!

Unknown said...

Gucci's so shaggy and cute!