Monday, November 3, 2008

The Box that wasn't there...






Alright my swap pal is the best not just because she sends great stuff but also because she sent a line saying when the package was coming and when I didn’t post anything about it she hit me up again and asked it I got it. After some checking (the post office, mom and then the very attractive but not too smart mailman) I found it to be sitting at the house of the next door neighbor who had plans of bringing it to me at some time I don’t know before the end of the year.

So here it is the box:

I love the stickers, the Post its and look at that yarn I’m thinking hat! It’s like she knows me! Thank you, so much and I’m sorry it to me so long to post but because of you I bought a brand new toy and FinePix s700 and I so love it. It seemed my last camera may have meet an Office Space kind of end when it didn’t load my pictures and then wouldn’t take the brand new 1 gig sd card I bought because it only likes sd cards 516mb or lower. They don’t even make those any more!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lovely stuff. Very orange.