Monday, November 17, 2008

I have no idea


I have know idea what happened, I have so many projects on the needles. It’s like … I don’t even know lets count:
1. Headband
2. Porom hat
3. First socks (I lost them for about a year)
4. Toe-up jaywalkers
5. Clover Cardi
6. Aunt C’s hat
7. Armless hoodie (hold)
8. Legwarmers
Okay that’s eight and way to many considering that I need to work on my Holiday stuff:
M = Hat and fingerless gloves
S = Hat and fingerless gloves
M1 = Scarf
M2 = Jayne hat
Mom = Hat and scarf
CP = Handspun scarf
Oh and I’ve singed on for a color work class. I have gone insane or I will be very soon! What was I thinking?

On a side note I think I and a little done with the center pull balls because they keep exploding on me check this out (look up) it my very lovely Porom hat that has been sitting for about three weeks because the center pull ball sort of exploded and I just don’t want to deal.

2 comments:

Eileen said...

Bring the ball in. I'll wind it into a ball for you.

Unknown said...

What do you mean you have too many projects? Sounds just fine to me......