Monday, September 8, 2008

For the Silver


So Knitting Olympics yeah not so much. The poor poor vest that I started no less than twice is still sitting waiting to froged and stared yet again due to a fatal error in the wrap and turn of the color change on each side.

How may you ask does this get me a Silver well, if I didn’t tell you before it was my ideal to host a local KO and four or five days before the end of the Olympics I get a frantic call “Can you sew in a circle, I’m very serious can you leave work early?” Which then leads me to spending a day sewing little pin cushions to be handed out as awards. So when you are one of the people who have helped make the actual medals that get you silver, even though my project is now on hold.

Besides during the KO I was cheating the entire time with Lulu the ladybug. I just wanted to spend all the time I could with her so much so that I hit ebay for at least 4 roving purchases. I have dreamy plans of a hey teach sweater out of my own hand spun. Launch the lights and wavy lines because 1 pound of oatmeal roving is on its way to me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

4(!!!!) Roving Purchases???