Friday, September 12, 2008

Next up...

Today I got my baby surprise done and I put in no buttons holes (Ha Ha), instead I’m putting in snaps as soon as I get a hammer. So go me! I still have the Clover Cardi on the needles and I’m working on that alone. I’m so close to getting done that it’s almost sham that I haven’t finished yet. It is helping that it’s getting cold so I have more incentive to get done.

The next cast on will be leg warmers (my own design) I think or maybe
toe-up Jaywalkers, either or both would be great. While I was waiting I fell down again on my craft buying this time though I got double of my sock needles and this really cool bag that was on sale so I don’t feel so bad.

What I really want to do is get my swap partners stuff ready to go so that she can have it by next week I have a few ideas but haven’t decide yet.

No comments: