Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Questions of the week...

Falling for Ewe Swap Question of the week: What is your favorite thing about Autumn?
The best thing about fall is the cooler weather and the trees putting on a show for us. I seem to live outside a lot during this time, especially after the first frost and the bugs drop off. Take today though it’s still summer its starting to cool off and I got to sleep with the window up and this morning I had my coffee outside on the back patio I’m thinking about taking my wheel outside and spinning some.
Fall also means that the kids are back in school and since I work at a book store with a children’s section that is always getting trashed, I’m so thumbs up with that.

****
My swap pals questions:
What are your favorite colors? (any colors you hate?) I like orange, pink, blue, green, red …okay I don’t like bite red or purple too much other than that I’m good

What types of materials do you like for scrapbooking/card making, and are there any things you've not used but want to? Like all those do-jiggy things or pretty papers or stickers or hand-made embellishments? I’m into rub-ons right know and paint I’ve stared art journaling which is way more fun than I thought it would be. I’ve pulled out all of my stamps and inks too!

How much do you like Halloween and Halloween-themed things (both pretty little non-functional things, and functional things in Halloween designs)? (I ask this one because I'm kind of nuts for Halloween, and love to buy and give pumpkin-shaped things, etc, but not everyone likes or has use for random pumpkins) I love all things Halloween I tend to gravitate to the cute type of things less with the scary. I’d love to get some paper type crafty stuff.

****
Hows the artist way going?
I’ve been waiting to start doing the artist’s way because one of my friends said she wanted to do it to and we start Sunday. So wish us luck. I’ll keep you guys updated.

No comments: